Entrepreneurship Cell MJCET
With a desire to spread awareness about Entrepreneurship the students of MJCET formed a group. With a formal launch in August 2006, Entrepreneurship Cell took shape as an official body supported by the management and the Alumni Association to spread word about Entrepreneurship on the campus. Since then E Cell MJCET has been taking the word forward in a structured way in the form of a variety of events. In December 2007 E Cell MJCET became a member with National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN) in an effort to have national presence. A member base of over a 100 students helps E Cell MJCET make a strong statement about its commitment to the spirit of Entrepreneurship.
Establish a sustainable Culture of Entrepreneurship transforming young people into Innovative Leaders of tomorrow.
- Inspiring Leadership
- Practicing Innovation
- Driving Passion
- Striving for Excellence
- Acting Sustainably
- Demonstrating Integrity
- Enjoying Participation
- Youth Entrepreneurship
- Delivery of powerful experiences
- Create a pool of Innovative minds.
- Encourage Entrepreneurship in all its forms.
- Build a sustainable Eco-system on campus for the entrepreneurial spirit to survive.
- Break any myths about Entrepreneurship, aiding more young people to identify it as a valid career option.
- Facilitate opportunities to budding Entrepreneurs.
- Provide required knowledge to beneficiaries.
- Initiate a platform for the corporate world to connect with the youth.
Provide knowledge, knowledge gaining opportunities and exposure to our beneficiaries.
- Conduct events like Lecture Sessions, Workshops and Conferences to take the message forward.
- Hold Business Plan competitions encouraging young minds to innovate and present their inherent potential.
- Assess ideas of budding Entrepreneurs, guide them, and network them to the right people and places.
- Inculcate innovation through sustained activity aimed at tickling the mind.
- Collect information, convert it into knowledge and present it as resource.
- Circulate a Newsletter on Entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurship Cell MJCET is committed to Entrepreneurship Development in the environment it is exposed to. Being a student body we are characterized by young blood and its associated freshness and energy. As an organization focused on spreading the word of Entrepreneurship we emphasize on the development of leadership skills among the members of E Cell MJCET. To evolve student leaders is an objective of E Cell MJCET and also its continuous endeavor. Trough E Cell MJCET we help connect our stake holders with one another. Excellence is a common thread among all associates of E Cell MJCET. Being part and parcel of an Engineering college we give focus to entrepreneurship with an engineering perspective.
The Impact and NEN
The Entrepreneurship Cell MJCET has efforts concentrated in bringing about an impact on its environment in the longer term. E Cell MJCET has a give and take relation with society. We give services to those who seek our service and we receive financial and intellectual support from society. From the Alumni we receive intellectual and financial support and in turn we provide a platform to interact and network with our associates from the society. MJCET is very much the local environment of activity of E Cell MJCET from where we receive our people and infrastructure. E Cell MJCET makes a valid impact on its immediate environment which transforms into successful alumni. The alumni in turn contribute to society in their own way as entrepreneurs. Thus a perpetual closed circuit of impact is nurtured by E Cell MJCET.
National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN)
The National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN), founded in 2002, is a not-for-profit initiative of the Wadhwani Foundation, working to inspire, educate and support the next generation of high-growth entrepreneurs through a network of academic institutions across India performing research and developing and delivering world-class education, skill-building programs, networking activities and company-starting assistance.
NEN's ultimate goal is to help launch thousands of new entrepreneurs, who in turn will create hundreds of thousands of much-needed valuable jobs for India.
Entrepreneurship Cell MJCET is a member of NEN, which is conducting a week long celebration to celebrate the spirit of Entrepreneurship. The week long celebration is branded as Entrepreneurship Week India 2009. E-Week India- 2007, 2008 and 2009 were a big success with over 350 institutions taking part in it. This year over 500 institutions will be participating in E-Week India- 2010.